Thursday 23 May 2013

HEART-BREAKING TRUE STORY - THIS MAY MAKE YOU SHED TEARS


I loved Tunde with all my Life. Few weeks back, he proposed to me and
it was the happiest day of my life. I was all
smiles when I got home, everyone knew that
something had happened to me. After so
much excitement, I broke the news to my
family and we where all excited. After a date
was agreed, Tunde left Ibadan for Lagos to
come and formally ask for my hand in
marriage. I couldn't sleep that night, was
thinking and smiling cos I was so happy to
finally settle down with the only man I ever
gave my heart to. I have not known any
other man asides Tunde, he was my life, my
breathe and my heart-beat.
We waited for until evening, no sign of him. I
called his both phones but switched off, I
became so worried and curious. Few hours
later, a call came in from his younger
brother that Tunde was involved in a fatal
accident which took his life instantly. I put
off the phone and refused to believe him.
But the stories never changed when I called
him back.
To cut it short, we all went for Tunde's
"UNBELIEVABLE" burial. After the burial, I
asked my family to go back to Lagos that I
would stay back and mourn my late fiance.
After they consoled me as they could, they
left for Lagos and I kept crying & crying.
That same evening, I received another phone
call from the police that my family (Dad,
mom, only brother & two sisters) all died in
an accident that involved our family car with
a trailer carrying fuel.
I wished for death but it wouldn't take me.
I'm sending this message with heavy tears in
my eyes.
Please, pray for me because I might end up
committing suicide.
What A World! From Ur fan, Jennifer.
DEAR JENNIFER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT
WORDS TO USE BUT HOLD ON AND BE
STRONG, GOD KNOWS BEST AND HE WILL
GIVE U SHOULDERS TO LEAN ON.
I pray that the Lord will heal your heart and
to our fans reading this, it shall never be
your portion in the Mighty Name Of Jesus
Christ I Pray!
Please, Type AMEN and SHARE this story if U
have human sympathy!
God bless U for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software