Friday 18 October 2013

[PHOTOS 18+] GOSPEL SINGER REVEALS, 'I CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX'.

By Oduwaiye Fela

Nigerian Prostituté turned gospel singer, Caroline Sam aka Maheeda who has become so well liked on the communal media these days in a latest interview tells it all.

It’s been a while since you’ve been on the view, on the blogs and in the report, what brought about the rapid re-emergence?
I really don’t know. I was just living my life and having joy. So, I determined to share it with the world and then, the world enjoyed it and took it too far.

Since your marriage last year, you’ve moved to Holland with your family. How has it been dwelling there and what do you overlook most about Nigeria?
Life in Holland is large. Apart from marrying a millionaire, the government has really made life very simple for us there. So, honestly, I can state that I overlook nothing about dwelling back in Nigeria.

What can you say on management condemnation on social media based on your raunchy photographs?
I’ll just keep this simple. It’s normal for someone to want to admonish. At smallest, I am being educated here in Europe on what display business is and how to do well in it. That’s all I have to say.

How has marriage life been?
Marriage life is like another school. I am discovering how to love, how to pardon; how to share, how to care for and make love to somebody who is imperfect, knowing completely well that you are not flawless yourself. I’m discovering an allotment. I’m also learning self command, forgiveness and faithfulness. It’s a big discovering time for me. I just desire to state that I thank God
for my hubby. He is my superman.

How would you seem if your daughter start putting up semi-nudé photos of her own on the internet?
My daughter is thirteen years old and well taught. Schools in Europe educate séx learning. They educate them what to do as a teenager and they furthermore teach them what
not to do. At dwelling as well, I put more lightweight into what the school has taught her. My female child knows her limits and I am a joyous mum. Some pastors’ children end up always being in clubs and it’s by their alternatives. One thing I’ll just state is that young kids will make alternatives. We, as parents, can only pray that they make good ones.

What are some of your interests and favourite pastimes?
Séx, promenading, reading and communal newspapers websites, Twitter and Instagram (laughs).

On your communal newspapers stages, you have mentioned that you’re just doing what you do best and that is being séxy. Who does Maheeda find séxy?
I believe that Clarence Peters and Don Jazzy are really warm. I like the kind of friend that talks less but does more. If you request that in bed, hmmm, it’s actually séxy. I love shocks, in and out of bed. I desire to be ‘wow’-ed. I desire the friend to make me wonder. I cant survive without sex (laughs).

Do you address yourself a Nigerian séx emblem?
I really don’t understand. Who is in charge of giving such titles? Who dey give name?

Will you be collaborating with any instrumentalists in the beside future?
confidently, I will be collaborating with a couple of instrumentalists in the near future. I am currently pleading an allotmentment of them now. Since they have now passed my grade, I want them to drag me up to theirs but they have not answer me yet. Let’s glimpse
how the Nigerian gospel melodies commerce supports their own. At the end of the day though, if they don’t support me, I guess it’s just between me and my God then. And, my God is one who makes a way where it appears to be no way.

News-Portal Nigeria © 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software