Wednesday 19 August 2015

[MUSIC] Fast rising Christian Music Star, 'CENTSONIA', releases new album ‘Jehovah Praise’

CENTSONIA displaying her new album 'Jehovah Praise'



We come into the world and while we live, we embark upon a series of activities, absorbing experience, which enables us to formulate a philosophy of life to chart our courses of action; but then we are mortal. Nevertheless, our imprints remain a guide to those of the living, who may need guidance either as a warning on the vanity of human wishes; or an encouragement, or both. In this interview with News-Portal Magazine, Mrs Sonia Omagbon who just launched her third album, was able to point out the challenges that face Christian musicians and how to overcome them. Excerpts:


CENTSONIA being anointed and prayed for by Lady Evangelist Tinuoye

Meet Me?
My name is Mrs. Omagbon Sonia, from Edo State, Nigeria, a graduate of Business Administration, Polytechnic of Akwa - Ibom, married to Mr. Vincent Omagbon and with children.

The Albums?
To the glory of God, I was able to complete another album this year making three albums I’d released. My first album was released in Ondo state, titled ‘My Prayers’ and when I came to Lagos State, I released another album titled ‘Honeymoon with Jesus’.
Today, we have a new album titled ‘Jehovah Praise’ and I believe that this album will not only be heard in Nigeria but also worldwide because it is filled with great ministrations. 

My Challenges?
I got discouraged at first to release this third album due to the way the first and second one went in the market and the large amount of money spent. I felt music was not my line and decided to venture into business but nothing seems to move forward while I was doing the business for almost 8years.
I received lots of revelations from various men and women of God that I should not relent and go back to the music because that is what God had called me for. I started with this album last year 2014 and each time I tried getting to the peak of it, one way or the other, something seems to block my ways. But I thanked the Lord because He gave me the strength to overcome the challenges.

Jehovah Praise, the Tracks and the Hits?
The album contains six powerful hit tracks i.e.
1.      Everybody
2.      Bayegbogun
3.      Oh Oh Oh
4.      Jehovah
5.      Ibujokoayo
6.      Uwese
As for me, ‘Everybody’ seems to be the most hit track but some people after listening to the album, they say it’s either ‘Bayegbogun’ or ‘Ibujokoayo’.

My Motivations?
I will say God is the master motivator of this album because I never felt like doing any album again but He sent men and women of God to me most especially Lady-Evangelist Tinuoye, the General Overseer of Great Grace Evangelical Ministry, Salolo – Meiran, Alagbado – Lagos kept telling me that music is my way and I should proceed to achieve my goals. So, I had to tell myself, ‘Let me do this so that the world will benefit from it’.

My Advise?
I will say there is no good thing that does not attracts challenges, so the upcoming should be focus and determined. The devil is going up and down seeking whom to devour and it takes a strong person that believes in Jesus Christ to overcome the devil and challenges. The Word of God says in Romans 8:11,13 that ‘Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame’ and ‘Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved’.

My Contacts?
For concerts and shows, I can be reached on these mobile numbers: 08053444176, 08056250719 and also my email is soniab_9@hotmail.com

Jehovah’s Praise is signed under Gladtiddings & Impact Voices an indigenous company that manages and promotes Christian music stars. 

Feel free to listen and share Ibujoko Ayo, Bayegbogun & Everybody below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software