Sunday 27 March 2016

Man had continuous sex with his 12 year old daughter then aborts her 4 month old pregnancy


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SepXnp

The Bayelsa state police command have arrested one Bamekpa, a native of Imiringi, Ogbia Local Government Area, Bayelsa State for allegedly raping his 12 year old daughter, Queen, getting her pregnant and then taking her to a quack doctor to terminate her 4 months old pregnancy.

According to the girl: 
“There was nobody to help me. He kept doing it despite my efforts to stop him. It was a painful and violent experience. I ran away from home because there was a time I bled so much from my private part.
When I became pregnant and he heard about it, he handed me over to a lady who took me through an unsuccessful process of abortion. I have been suffering series of health issues after the abortion.”

The suspect will soon be arraigned in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software