Monday 25 August 2014

'DON'T WAIT COS I'M NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE NOW!!!' - SINGER IMELDA J DECLARES


Also joining the league of those not interested in marriage now is the beautiful singer, Imelda J. Recently, she declared to those guys eyeing her that they'll have to wait till thy kingdom come cos she's not ready yet. 


The babe was rumoured to have dated ex Kennis Music star, Jaywon and even stayed with
him in Lagos, but she has a different take on marriage;
"You know marriage no be small pikin thing. I still be pikin oh, she said. When I see someone I can happily cope with for the rest of my life, I will. It’s a spirit to soul thing. I am not in haste. I can’t get married because others are getting married. I should get married when the time is ripe and God has the final say."

News-Portal Nigeria © 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software