Sunday 2 July 2023

My dad had been sexually molesting me since I am in Primary 3 - Nigeria lady laments

 


Ikechukwu Chidinma Daniella, a 23 year old lady has narrated her ordeal in the hands of her parents and sister in their home in Ajah, Lagos State. She said her dad, Emmanuel Ikechukwu, her mom Chinwe and her sister, Chisom have been abusing her for a very long time and she could not withstand it anymore.

In her words: 

"Firstly, my dad subjected me to sexual molestation and physically abused me since I was in primary three. Sometimes in December 2021, my parents and sister ganged up and beat me up because they found out I had a snapchat premium account. These are people that dont support me financially, not even when I am not feeling fine. While they were beating me, I passed out but later regained consciousness the following day."

"They've been traumatizing me for years and sometimes encourage my sister to beat me for no reasons. They never allowed me to keep friends or have my freedom. Sometimes I would sneak out to sleep in a lounge just because I no longer feel safe in a place I call home."

"Yesterday night, 1st of July, I accidentally threw my sister's phone on the floor while trying to make the bed, before I knew it, she threw her phone cord at me and was screaming that I should replace it. I asked her why she would throw the cord at me if she wanted me to replace it? The next thing she did was put on her clothes and attacked me. I was not feeling too well and dont have any strenght in me but she was just hitting every part of my body. I was on the floor all through struggling to protect my face."

"Neighbors had to forced themselves into our apartment to pull her off me else she would had killed me. I am asmatic and was struggling to breath but she never disclosed where my inhaler was when our neighbors asked her rather she shouted they should leave me to die."

I am mentally depressed and always thinking of ending it all. It's like I dont feel safe at all with the people I called family and a place I called home. I need help".

No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software