Wednesday 13 February 2019

How I Shopped Various U.S Online Stores Including Zara, FashionNova etc and got My Items Delivered With Free Shipping In 7 Days On Bazebo


How I Shopped Various U.S Online Stores Including Zara, FashionNova etc and got My Items Delivered With Free Shipping In 7 Days On Bazebo



I have always wanted to shop from U.S stores like Amazon, Walmart, Macys and others but it is very difficult and i did not see any reliable service until I came across @BazeboNG on Instagram and I saw all the good comments that people were giving them. So I decided to try it out and add them on WhatsApp, they attended to me and I was able to place my order.

To my surprise, in less than 7 days, I got an email that my item was available for pick up or for delivery anywhere in Nigeria! I thought it was a joke so I decided to go to their office at Maryland
mall to pick up and see for myself. I had a great experience overall. Bazebo is the way to go for international shopping.

Visit them at Bazebo.com or Call/WhatsApp For More Inquiries: 07063889687 or visit them at the Maryland Mall, Maryland, Lagos. Instagram: @BazeboNG

Sign Up Now To Get FREE Shipping visit Bazebo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software