Monday 26 June 2023

'I die there' if my hubby cheats on me - Nigeria woman responds

 


A Nigerian lady, Excel Osifo, has said she won't leave her matrimonial home if her husband cheats on her with another woman.

“Me I can’t leave my husband for any woman oooo, because my husband is cheating does not mean I will leave my husband house, omo I die there, he is not treating me bad, he is not beating me, so why

will I leave my husband house ,I Dey there forever,” she tweeted on Saturday during a trending discussion on infidelity. 

When someone reminded her of the possibility of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, she said.

“My dear, there are other ways to settle family matters. Abeg, how many marriage u won leave, this one no good , that one no good , there is no perfect marriage out there my opinion,” 




No comments:

Post a Comment

help desk software